Leasing and Tenant Relations
• Acquire / Screen Tenants
• Show units
• Collect rent ( accept ACH, credit card, and/or personal checks)
• Assess and collect late fees
• Manage safety issues
• Handle HOA violations (as needed)
• Manage eviction process (if necessary, applicable fee)
• Handle move-out inspections
• We handle all normal maintenance issues in-house
• Oversee contractor rehabs, renovations, and major replacements (potential applicable fees).
• Manage vendors & contractors
• Schedule & oversee preventative maintenance
Read more about Property Maintenance here.
•Manage and maintain security deposits
• Direct Deposit/ disbursements via ACH (into owner's preferred bank account)
• Monthly owner statements
emailed on the 15th of each month
• Year-end cash flow statements for tax preparation
• Quarterly property progress reports emailed with pictures, if applicable.
SERVICES WE OFFER
At Contempo Properties, we have a wealth of experience in managing properties and renting out units. Our team of experts is knowledgeable in the industry and dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible service. We understand the importance of finding the right tenant and maximizing returns for our owners. We have a proven track record in successfully renting out properties. Our experienced property management team has the skills and expertise to handle every aspect of the rental process, from marketing and advertising to tenant screening and rent collection. Trust us to handle all your property management needs and take the hassle out of renting out your units.
Email us directly or fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.